Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 2.......

Well, I guess it feels like more of a continuation of yesterday. I woke very somberly....at 7:30 after about 3 1/2 hours of sleep and forced myself back to sleep.....I was woken again just before 9 by the sounds of the tree trimmers I had hired last week to do some work for me. It was something I have been working on and trying to coordinate for more than a month and had completely forgotten about amongst the confusion that came with yesterday. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to stay up so late last night. I almost want to say it was my Mom's way of saying "get your butt out of bed Son, you have things to accomplish today!" Thanks for the wake up call Mom, and you are right. I do have a lot to accomplish today. It is going to be very difficult to walk into that bank today and clean out her desk, which I hope has been done already but I am not sure. I am prepared to do it though. If the roles were reversed, I know she would do the same for me with tremendous poise. I am going to channel that role today.

The shaking that I experienced yesterday has pretty much left, and I have a little more composure than I did yesterday at this time. Doesn't make it any easier yet though....I know it will take time, but that doesn't take away the pain. I know a lot of you who may be reading this have went through this same thing and I can appreciate the strength and courage it took to get through it. I also appreciate the overwhelming regards I have received this morning. I obviously can't thank everyone individually at this time, but just know that everyone's words have comforted me a great deal. For now, I need to start bringing myself together and heading to Sedalia. Thank you all so much again.

No comments:

Post a Comment